The following resources support initial implementation training.
Implementation Training Agenda
Delta Math Preview
What Should All Students Know and Be Able To Do?
How Will We Know If Students Have Unfinished Learning?
How Can We Help Students Complete Unfinished Learning?
Implementation Support and Staff Meeting Agendas
- Prepare your staff to implement
- Prepare your staff to screen students
- Prepare your staff to provide tier 2 intervention
Instructional Support Resources
Math Progression Documents (William McCallum – Chair)
- Each document supports the progression of a topic across a number of grade levels and includes instructional recommendations
Standard Algorithms (Karen Fuson and Sybilla Beckmann)
- This research brief provides multiple examples of standard algorithms, including math drawings, for whole number operations
Videos (Graham Fletcher)
- Each video provides explanations and visual representations that support conceptual understanding for each mathematical progression