Delta Math Progressions
Progressions in Delta Math
- Delta Math readiness standards for each grade level.
- Big ideas to consider when supporting elementary students.
How visual representations support Number Sense and Computational Fluency.
- Progressions Through Multiple Grade Levels (Videos - Examples of Representations)
- Early numeracy
- Addition and subtraction
- Fractions: The Meaning, Equivalence, & Comparison
- Strategy videos for computational fluency (Videos - Examples of Computational Strategies)
- Additions (Partial Sums and Column Addition)
- Multiplication (Partial Products)
- Subtractions (Trade First, Counting Up, and Partial Differences)
- Division (Partial Quotients and Column Division)
- Standard Algorithms in the Common Core State Standards (Article)
- Multiple examples of standard algorithms for whole number operations supported by math drawings to develop procedural fluency from conceptual understanding
C-R-A (Build-Draw-Write) Progressions in Delta Math Lessons:
Click on the operations below to preview each C-R-A Progression