REMC 7 Services
REMC 7 Member Services
The REMC 7 work area, which includes laminating and die cuts, is open Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM. Please email email@example.com to make an appointment.
Professional Learning & Consulting
- REMC 7 Provides
- Training for small groups, large groups, and classrooms on topics related to Computer Science, Technology Integration, STEM, Technology Standards, and leadership
- Technology grant writing support
- REMC SAVE purchasing support
- Shoulder to shoulder model lessons
- A lending library for materials to use in classrooms
- The Regional Educational Media Center Association of Michigan is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization established in 1969. Its members are the 28 local regional educational media centers operated through the intermediate school district structure
- REMC SAVE is provided as a service of the REMC Association of Michigan for all Michigan schools. The Project provides large volume contracts for a variety of educational resources. By using REMC SAVE contracts, Michigan schools have saved more than $1 billion since 1990. Every dollar saved through REMC SAVE today is one more dollar to invest in instruction tomorrow.
- MeL Michigan eLibrary
- Administered by the Library of Michigan in partnership with Michigan's libraries of all types, the Michigan eLibrary (http://mel.org) will provide all Michigan residents with free access to online full-text articles, full-text books, digital images, and other valuable research information at any time via the Internet; and provide an easy-to-use interlibrary loan system to allow Michigan residents to borrow books and other library materials for free from participating Michigan libraries
- Authors Who Skype Free