Instructors: Amanda Berry (A) James Larsen (B)
Paraprofessionals: Emily Newell (A) and Jailyn Everest (B)
Are you creative? Want to enhance or build your portfolio? Interested in building a brand? This is the class for you to take your art and creativity to the next level.
In Graphic Design, students will:
- Develop a creative process that blends visual communication, critical thinking, problem-solving, and concept development in one or two years
- Master the fundamentals of design; typography, color, layout, and imagery using Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Learn to work collaboratively, take risks, and experiment, while investigating digital and print media and effective messaging
- Work hands-on in state-of-the-art labs with all the tools, resources, and support you'll need
- Learn the systems and equipment today's industry demands to be successful
You’ll see the design process from concept (idea) to finish (tangible product) by learning how to bring your art to life!