REMC 7 Services
REMC 7 Member Services
REMC 7 services impacted by COVID are the use of the teacher work area and courier. We will re-open when it is safe to do so.
- The Regional Educational Media Center Association of Michigan is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization established in 1969. Its members are the 28 local regional educational media centers operated through the intermediate school district structure
- REMC SAVE is provided as a service of the REMC Association of Michigan for all Michigan schools. The Project provides large volume contracts for a variety of educational resources. By using REMC SAVE contracts, Michigan schools have saved more than $865 million since 1990. Every dollar saved through REMC SAVE today is one more dollar to invest in instruction tomorrow.
- MeL Michigan eLibrary
- Administered by the Library of Michigan in partnership with Michigan's libraries of all types, the Michigan eLibrary (http://mel.org) will provide all Michigan residents with free access to online full-text articles, full-text books, digital images, and other valuable research information at any time via the Internet; and provide an easy-to-use interlibrary loan system to allow Michigan residents to borrow books and other library materials for free from participating Michigan libraries
- T.W.I.C.E. Two Way Interactive Connections in Education
- Two Way Interactive Connections in Education (TWICE) is an organization for video conferencing in K-12 education. TWICE promotes and supports collaborative connections for the benefit of all students
- CAPspace is a social networking tool for educational videoconferencing. Sign up to find colleagues and schools across the world interested in collaborative videoconference projects.
- Skype An Author
- Connect with Authors & Storytellers
- Authors Who Skype Free