Tips, Tricks, & Treasures
Sometimes a tool comes along that changes everything! Take a look-see at these tools to see how they can support your teaching/learning environment.
- Everything (the kitchen sink of technology in one place!
- How it works
- Click the three little lines in the top left corner to get all the details
- It has everything from a random name picker to a timer, a clock, a traffic light, QR creator and so much more! You choose which widget to use during your lessons.
- It's quick and easy to use ~ your productivity will increase and it will become your best technology friend!
- Student-Driven Digital Portfolios - for students of all ages!
- For students
- Seesaw empowers students to independently document their learning with built-in creative tools, and provides an authentic audience for their work.
- For families
- Seesaw gives families an immediate and personalized window into their child’s school day and makes communication with teachers seamless.
- For teachers
- Seesaw saves time on organization and parent communication, makes formative assessment easy, and provides a safe place to teach 21st Century skills.
- Seesaw is device agnostic so you can use it across multiple types of devices
- Would you like to know what users are saying about Seesaw?
- Take a look at the @seesaw Tweets
- Seesaw PD in your PJs
- Need support? PD in your PJs has just the information you need to get started fully
- Includes free downloads for classroom use
- Ready-to-teach K-12 lessons delivered through an award-winning interactive learning platform.
- This is a favorite of teachers!
Kahoot! is a game-based learning and trivia platform used in classrooms, offices and social settings. Sign up to create, play and share engaging quizzes on any topic!
This is a favorite of teachers!
- #GoOpen Michigan
Welcome to the #GoOpen Michigan Webpage! Open Educational Resources (OER) are teaching, learning, and research resources that reside in the public domain or have been released under an intellectual property license that permits their free use and repurposing by others.
OER include full courses, course materials, modules, techbooks, streaming videos, tests, software, and any other tools, materials, or techniques used to support access to knowledge. As we move towards the creation of authentic personalized learning environments, access to distinct learning objects is the essence of OER, which will support ongoing efforts.
#GoOpen Michigan is a community of educators and learners who access and contribute free, openly licensed, high-quality digital resources to enable equitable transformative learning experiences.
ISTE Digital Learning Pathways
A list of examples that may support digital learning. Select the category to view the tagged tools.