COVID-19 Resources Free Student Meals
Ottawa Area ISD has been working with local food service directors of K-12 school districts to ensure that all students throughout the OAISD service region are included in meal distribution plans during the school closure period amid the COVID-19 emergency. Below is information to be shared with families:
- Parents may participate in ANY of our local district food service plans now through April 5, 2020. Refer to the links below for specific information for each district. Most are offering multiple pick up opportunities to receive meals for multiple days to limit the number of trips required.
- Though some local district sites refer to all children “age 18 & under,” they realize that Special Needs includes students “up to age 26” and are prepared to serve these families.
- There is NO cost for the meals, regardless of whether or not the family qualifies for the Free/Reduced Lunch Program.
- Children do NOT need to be present with the parent(s) to pick up meals.
- For planning purposes, some districts are requesting advance information. Please encourage parents to visit the district links below as soon as possible to assist in these efforts.
If you have questions about the information contained in this email, please direct them to Angela Brown, email@example.com, 616-738-8940 ext. 4015
COVID-19 Resources Interactive Map
We have put together a tool to assist in finding locations for free student meals during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Please understand that this information is the most accurate that we have to date. Please check with your local school or district for verification on times and locations before you head to meal distribution locations. Some addresses are "approximate locations" because they are at an intersection of roads instead of a specific address, but should be in the general vicinity.
To use the Interactive Map, type in your street address, City and Zip Code and click the Lookup button to see the map. You can also view within 5, 10 or 15 miles from your location. You may also use the "Use Current Location" button if you have location services turned on.
NOTE: Please allow some time for the application to load when you click on the link.
School District Sites and Info
Allendale Public Schools
Allendale Food Assistance Information (new window)
Coopersville Area Public Schools
Coopersville Meal Information (new window)
Eagle Crest Charter Academy
Eagle Crest Meal Information (new window)
Grand Haven Area Public Schools
Grand Haven Meal Information (new window)
Hamilton Community Schools
Hamilton Meal Information (new window)
Pick up available at the High School, Blue Star Elementary and Bentheim Elementary.
Tuesday, March 31 - 11:00 - 12:00
Friday, April 3 - 11:00 - 12:00
Jenison Public Schools
Jenison Meal Information (new window)
Saugatuck Public Schools
Saugatuck Meal Information (new window)
Spring Lake Public Schools
Spring Lake Meal Information (new window)
West Ottawa Public Schools
West Ottawa Meal Info (new window)
Zeeland Public Schools
Zeeland Meal Information (new window)