Online Company Store
This store is set up for employees who intend to make purchases using personal funds. Appropriate taxes will be charged.
- If OAISD administrators wish to place logo-embroidered uniform orders using OAISD funds, purchases will be tax-exempt and must be ordered by contacting Jannette Bole. These types of orders cannot be completed through the online store.
- Refunds will not be issued once an item is embroidered.
- Orders generally take approximately 2 weeks for delivery, but it may take longer during holidays and other busy times of the year.
- VISA and MASTERCARD are the accepted methods of payment. The vendor has a standard notification that mentions Payroll Deduction, however Payroll Deduction is NOT an option. We’ve requested the vendor remove this language, but that will not be possible until sometime during the summer of 2018. Please disregard the statement that reads: “You can also make your purchase through our secure checkout system using a Visa or MasterCard. Use this option if you don't wish to use our Payroll Deduct option.”
- To get FREE shipping, you must enter the OAISD main address (see below).
Placing an Order
- Visit the store online
- Register for your individual account. You’ll only need to do this once.
*To navigate back to the main page at any point, either click on the OAISD logo (upper left) OR click on “View All Products” (upper right).
- Select size, color and logo style where necessary. Logo options include the official district logo and versions that represent primary instructional facilities only. The color of the embroidery is predetermined by the color of item you select and cannot be changed. For example, if you purchase a blue shirt, the embroidered logo will be green and white because blue embroidery won’t show up well on a similar blue shirt. You will not need to do anything to ensure the appropriate colored logo is embroidered on items.
- At checkout, enter the correct billing information for your credit card.
- For shipping, enter the OAISD main address: 13565 Port Sheldon Street, Holland, MI 49424. Once delivered, your order will be sent from this address to your work facility by way of inter-office mail.
Contact Jannette Bole by email or phone ext 4086.