The Ottawa Area Information Technology Consortium (OAITC) promotes and facilitates the effective and efficient use of technology for instruction and administration throughout the OAITC in local school districts and internal departments of the OAISD.
- Internet Services
- Network/Technical Assistance & Consulting
- Software Selection & Integration
Did You Know?
A few facts from the OAITC.
- OAISD has over 2100 active email accounts.
- Over 367,000 emails are processed each week.
- Over 23TB are backed up daily.
- There are 130 servers running in our data center.
- Over 300 work orders per month are completed.
The OAITC Help Desk provides a single point of contact to report any technology issues.
The Help Desk can assist you with:
- Conference Setup
- Related Tasks
The Help Desk provides support to resolve questions and problems in a timely manner. All incoming calls are logged and pursued until customer satisfaction is achieved.