We offer a comprehensive, quality education that services as an integrational/transitional bridge from the Ottawa County Juvenile Services Center to the student's Ottawa County School District.
Our objective is to:
- Maintain the academic requirements of the local schools within the Ottawa Area Intermediate School District by implementing the Michigan State Board of Education Core Curriculum, High School Proficiency Test Requirements, MEAP Goals, and content standards from the OAISD Curriculum.
- Provide the knowledge and skills necessary to lead a productive life.
- Develop analytical, quantitative and language skills for the student to become an effective problem solver.
- Encourage an awareness of responsibility for actions and outcomes.
Our curriculum consists of:
- Language Arts Education
- Mathematics Education
- Physical Education
- Science Education (Health Education)
- Technology Education