Building Administrator Support
The information below provides support for building administrators to assist their schools with modifying enrollments, resetting screener data, and reporting.
Reset a Readiness Screener
Explains how to reset screener data for an individual student or for all students in a course.
Create a Course Group
Explains how to release screener data to educators not assigned to the courses in the group and are not assigned as building administrators for their school.
Support Video (Coming Soon)
Delta Math Enrollment Management
Link To inQwizIT Data Manager
Supports educators with the building admin role to add new students and educators to a class, change course enrollment for students and educators, create new classes for students and educators, access usernames and passwords, and add/remove educator roles.
Support Video: Add/Remove An Existing Student To A Class
- Demonstrates how to add or remove a student that has an account in the system for the school district to a class
Support Video: Add A New Student To A Class
- Demonstrates how to add a student that is new to the school district and does not yet have an account for the district to a class
Support Video: Add/Remove An Educator To A Class
- Demonstrates how to add or remove an educator with an account to a class
Support Video: Add A New Educator To A Class
- If a teacher does not have an account in inQwizIT this video will provide steps on how to create their account and add them to the class they will manage
Support Video: Add A New Class
- Demonstrates how to create a new class for a school that is not in a school districts student information system
Support Video: Connect Building Admin Role To A School
- Demonstrates how to connect an educator's building administrator account to a school in inQwizIt
- This needs to be done if the educator is signed into inQwizIt and does not have a building name or a state of Michigan entity code on the Courses page
Support Video: Add A New Educator To The District
- Demonstrates how to add a new educator to a district and assign the role of Building Admin, Educator, or both to the new account
Support Video: Add/Remove The Building Admin Or Educator Role
- Demonstrates how to add or remove the building admin role or educator role to an existing educator's account
- If an educator will assist as a building administrator for the program add the building admin role
- If an educator does not show in the list of educators you would like to add to a class add the educator role to their account
Support Video: Update A Student's Personal Information
- Demonstrates how to add or change personal information for a such including their state identification number, first name, middle name, last name, birthdate, and grade.
Support Video: Print Staff Usernames And Passwords
- Demonstrates how to view and print usernames and passwords for educators