This site will provide you with health education resources, information and professional development opportunities. The site has 7 subdivisions:
1. Content Resources and Updates- topics include
- General Health
- Nutrition, Physical Activity & Obesity
- Positive Youth Develpment including Developmental Assets and Resiliency
- School Climate/Violence Prevention
- Sex Education
- Substance Use & Abuse
- Communicable Disease Prevention
- Youth Assessment Data
- Michigan Merit Curriculum Credit Guidelines
2. Michigan Model for Health - Information on content materials, training and evaluation.
3. Affiliate Groups - Health/ Physical Education Affiiliate Groups. Information on meetings and resources.
4. Professional Development A listing of current training opportunities.
Here is contact information for the Prevention & Health Promotion Staff:
Please let us know how we can be of service.
Beverly Littner Schroeder