Pupil Membership Services
Pupil Membership Services is a collaborative service between Kent ISD and the Ottawa Area ISD.
Services provided to the constituent districts and charters of Kent ISD and Ottawa Area ISD are:
- Pupil Membership Consultation
- Pupil Accounting Support and Training
- Audit & Certification of Pupil Membership Counts
- Section 25e Support, Audit, & Claim Processing
- Days & Clock Hour Review & Certification
- Graduation and Dropout (GAD) Exit Requests & GAD Audit
- CEPI - Limited MSDS and EEM Collections Support
SY2017-18 PA Forms
Revised days and clock hour forms have been posted for SY2017-18. Revised pupil accounting forms for the October 4, 2017 and February 14, 2018 membership counts will be available in September.