Pupil Membership Services
Pupil Membership Services is a collaborative service between Kent ISD and the Ottawa Area ISD.
Services provided to the constituent districts and charters of Kent ISD and Ottawa Area ISD are:
- Pupil Membership Consultation
- Pupil Accounting Support and Training
- Audit & Certification of Pupil Membership Counts
- Section 25e Support, Audit, & Claim Processing
- Days & Clock Hour Review & Certification
- Graduation and Dropout (GAD) Exit Requests & GAD Audit
- CEPI - Limited MSDS and EEM Collections Support
SY2018-19 PA Forms
PA forms for the October 3, 2018 and February 13, 2019 membership counts are now available. Forms that were revised this year are flagged. Please use the current forms.